Samsung Galaxy S8 nie będzie miał premiery na MWC 2017 →

23/01/2017, 08:31 · · · 1

Hyunjoo Jin i Se Young Lee:

Samsung Electronics Co Ltd indicated on Monday that its latest flagship Galaxy S smartphone could be delayed as it pledged to enhance product safety following an investigation into the cause of fires in its premium Note 7 devices.

Wrapping up its months-long probe into the cause of the Note 7 debacle, the world’s top smartphone maker said faulty batteries from two suppliers were to blame for a product failure that wiped $5.3 billion off its operating profit.

Samsung mobile chief Koh Dong-jin said procedures had been put in place to avoid a repeat of the fires, as investors look to the launch of the South Korean tech giant’s first premium handset since the Note 7, the Galaxy S8, some time this year.

Byłem bardzo ciekawy przycyzn, dla których Note 7 wybuchał, ale mam nieodparte wrażenie, że pomimo podania dwóch czynników, które to powodowały, Samsung nadal nie ma pewności, że to są prawdziwe przyczyny tych niefortunnych wydarzeń.

However Koh said the Galaxy S8 would not be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona, which begins on Feb. 27, the traditional forum for Samsung premium product launches. He did not comment on when the company planned to launch the new handset.

Spodziewałem się, że Galaxy S8 pojawi się tradycyjnie, na początku roku na lub w rejonie MWC, ale tak się nie stanie. Te akumulatory zdają się być bardziej problematyczne niż ktokolwiek przypuszczał. Bo co, jeśli nie one, spowodowałyby opóźnienie tak ważnego dnia nich produktu?

Citation: https://kryptoszene.de/trading-plattformen/



1

Wojtek Pietrusiewicz

Wydawca, fotograf, podróżnik, podcaster – niekoniecznie w tej kolejności. Lubię espresso, mechaniczne zegarki, mechaniczne klawiatury i zwinne samochody.